Prepare to Glo! See if Glo Fiber is in your neighborhood
Welcome! We’re glad to see you made it to the fiber party. Want more information about construction in your neighborhood? You came to the right place.
So you’ve received your first Glo Fiber door hanger. That means we will start upgrading your neighborhood in the next 2-3 weeks.
- Glo Fiber has been working with the city to design the fiber-optics route.
- We’ve partnered with contractors to install underground fiber optics. Markers, flags and digging may be required.
- We will return to splice the fiber that will connect to your home. Then, we test the connection.
- When you request service, Glo Fiber will connect the fiber to your home in preparation for your install.
Maybe you’ve received a second Glo Fiber door hanger. That means we’re about 72 hours away from beginning construction in your neighborhood.
- Get ready to glo! Once you’ve received the second door hanger, that means Glo Fiber or a Glo Fiber Contractor will be working on or around your property to place fiber optic lines. All worked performed on private property is completed within an easement or right-of-way. Crews may need access to a backyard if it falls within that easement.
- You may notice flags and/or paint markings indicating the proposed path of the new cable and the location of the existing utlilties on your property. Not to worry–these markings are just required by law. Please be advised that private lines are unable to be marked. If you have any private underground lines, you will need to mark those lines to avoid any damage to those facilities.